My practice grows virtually all of its clients from referrals, recommendations, testimonials and positive word of mouth.
I long ago made the decision not to invest a lot of my funds in marketing, advertising, or diversionary expenses, which would take away from the resources I could invest in strengthening the performance of my service.
I chose, instead, to invest the majority of capital into activities and areas that would enable me to perform better for my clients.
Because of that, I chose not to invest in outside marketing. Instead, I chose to invest in relationships with quality and desirable companies and individuals like you!
Therefore, I decided to establish at the beginning of our accord (as we are doing right now), what your specific expectation should be from me (performance wise), in the rendering of our relationship:
The first expectation you should have of me, is that when you make an appointment:
- I will always be on time.
- I will always be present.
- I will always be free from distraction.
So, the first commitment I make to you is that; I will always be ready and waiting.
The second expectation you should have of me, is that I’m approaching my relationship with you, in the same way I would approach a consultation with a client who invests multiple thousands with me:
- I will always be prepared
- I will always give you exceptional care, attention and perfection.
So, the second commitment I make to you is that; I will always have my mind focused on your best interests.
The third expectation you should have of me, is that I will take a painstaking amount of time to better understand your situation.
- I will focus on looking dynamically at your problem or opportunity.
- I will analyse in an integrative way; to understand how the problem or the opportunity, the challenge or the issue, interrelates with other factors.
- I will (from prior experience), counsel/advise and direct you to take better actions and make better decisions, which will produce a greater outcome for your time and effort.
So, the third commitment I make to you is that; I will intensely, diligently and assiduously work with you to help solve your challenges.
In exchange, I would like a reasonable reciprocal commitment from you as well, because I am investing all the capital I would otherwise put into marketing, into being able to provide outcomes at a far greater standard than the rest of the market.
- When you make an appointment – please honour it. Please honour your commitment to my staff and to me, as we will always do for you.
- When we engage, please be as open and as completely candid as possible. Please share your concerns and let me know what you want the outcome to be, so that I can address it in the best way possible.
- When you say you’re going to do something, please do it. A person who does what they say they will do, is a person who honours their commitments and keeps their promises. That’s what you can expect from me, and that’s what I expect from you.
- When I provide services for you, please make sure your account is paid up to date. I train and retrain, I invest tens of thousands in hours and hard cash upgrading my proficiency, my mastery and my expertise, so that I can help you become the very best in what you seek to achieve. I am not a banker and my staff are not trained to be financial collectors. I provide exceptional service, and I expect to be paid on time. Please honour that so we can spend all our time focused on activities that will provide the greatest outcomes for you.